Re: [IP] CDE

My husband was in the military (US Army) and I had a heck of a time getting
an  Endo. So, I found a certified Diabetes educator. He was wonderful. Very
helpful and understanding of many situations. However, he was limited to what
kinds of meds he could give me. Since I have neuropathy, he couldn't
prescribe the pain killers that I need. Beyond that, he was better than any
endo I ever had!! If your insurance will pay for you to see one, I highly
recommend it!!

dx 10/1/81 (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my little pumpy!!
Soon, very soon!!!!