[IP] Gall Bladder 101

Hi all,

Well, as I wrote before surgery went fine.  However, I am now having some
problems.  I left the site I had in (on my right hip in the back) for almost
a week.  Had no problems with sugars during that time.  Well, ever since I
decided it had been in long enough I have had a heck of a time getting a
site to remain good.  They start out okay and then after about 8 hours seem
to not absorb right.  I put one in my tummy that didn't work at all but I
think that may be due to absorption problems due to puffiness from surgery,
etc.  This is with silhouettes which I have never had a problem with in the
past.  Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Take care.