[IP] Blackballed by drs.

Sherry C wrote:
> > I had an appointment with  my ob/gyn. He said that they had met and
discussed the situation and that the other two endos in the clinic would not
see me. They also happen to be the only other endos in
town. I knew these three guys were colleagues, but come on! I feel like I'm
being blackballed. >>

When my first nephrologist threw me out for *non-compliance* (actually his Rx
made me VERY ill) I asked my endo if I should go 150 mi. south to a teaching
hosp. to check on my med *cocktail*. He said, "Don't go there, go the other
way because the drs. in the south direction work with the ones here and they
won't go against one another.  This, I believe, is what has happened to you in
this situation. They will not go against one another and you really need to
find one out of their *network.* Good luck, dear.  Do you have a CDE who is
more compassionate? Some of them don't like the drs they work for. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the evolution of pumps)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!