Re: [IP] velosulin

here is some info on velosulin; Nova Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc.,
Princeton, NJ 08540. The label also says manufactured in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
I don't have a ph. #. I am using this in my pump. Was switched from humalog
because I take such small amounts of insulin that the endo was afraid I
would clog the line w\ humalog. Velosulin is reg. ins. that has been
buffered. It has a 2 hr. time frame to be effective. The buffer just makes
it a finer product going thru the tube. Barb Jackson