[IP] velosulin

Hi guys,

I have read a lot on Velosulin, and want to try it out with Humalog for my son's tummy sites, which last maybe 2 days compared to back site that last for a full 3.  The problem,,,my husband, Mr firefighter/paramedic that is sooo medically conservative,he will not budge until we talk to our endo and have some medical facts on it. I already did that and our endo hadn't heard a thing about velosulin and wasn't willing to let us try it. I've read too many good testamonies to rule it out. Could anyone tell me where I can get some specific info on Velosulin, the maker..etc.. so I can have my husband read it?

Thanks, Linda