[IP] MM quick-set

I just received my supplies with the new quick-sets.  I will test them out
when I change sets tomorrow.  There are some things that I like and I also
have some questions (of course!).  First, the cannula hub is rather large,
along with the inserter.  It will take some time to get used to the short, fat
inserter.  I could not get the protective cap on the hub after I had released
the tubing.  The cap just fell right off.  So, I'm not sure about that.  Also,
it shows to put the needle guard into the connector part when you release the
tubing.  That seems kind of inconvenient.  Anyways, what I like about this one
is that there is a needle hub so that disposing is safer and easier.  Also,
there is a different prime for different lengths of needles, so make sure you
read.  Mine is .3, as opposed to .5 from Micro's.
I hope this makes sense.  If there's anyone else who has gotten the new sets,
what are your reactions?