Re: [IP] Preggers update and the continuing endo saga...

I had an appointment with  my ob/gyn. He said that they had met and
discussed the situation and that the other two endos in the
clinic would not see me.

Sherry C,
I have been following your thread and I'll throw this out for what it is
I'ed be ticked at the ob/gyn too.  He's the one who let the cat out of the
bag....and started this snowball rolling down the hill.-James