Re: [IP] Preggers update and the continuing endo saga...

email @ redacted writes:

> .  I'm also thinking that any new doc probably couldn't work me in for a
> month anyway, so I am tempted to just not see an
> endo for now.

Maybe you could make an appt with the new guy out of town and keep taking
care of yourself on your own.  He/she may not be able to see you until after
the baby is born anyway.  I'd look for one on my own though, not go to the
one dr charming recommended because dr charming will have told him his
opinion of you.  Have you looked on the IP list of endos, is one within 100
miles of where you live??  I'd drive farther than that for a good endo.
So sorry you're having to deal with this.  I would not, could not go back to
see dr charming either.
As far as the nightmares, keep reminding yourself you are taking good care of
yourself, your baby is better off than many babies because you have the pump.
 Reminding yourself of the truth can help if you give it some time.
You are a great MOMMIE already!  Keep up the good work...
and btw,
I thought endocrinology was a glamour job, guess I am naive.
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000