Re: [IP] First normal range HeA1C in 27 years! Yahooooooooooo!

Excellent work Darrin!!
 Congrats! :o) Doesn't it feel great? You show that
Endo. I had an Endo in Toronto tell me the same thing
and she is quite a well known and respected Endo. I
should write to her and tell her how great I am doing
now. She said I would never be able to attain a HbA1c
in the normal range on the pump, I would be expecting
too much. I have proven her wrong.
 You are a wonderful example to other pumpers, doing
all you have without the support of a Dr..
All the best to you,
--- Darrin Parker <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Just got the results back!  My first A1C since
> starting the pump is 5.1

Do You Yahoo!?