Re: [IP] Relationship Discrimination

Glad to hear that you are having a better day and hope that they continue. I
myself sit here just to read these posts and to see if I can get a better
feeling as to what I can look forward to with the aide of the pump on
Natalee. Life is a scary enough experience without all the side line
stupidness of others. Take care and good luck.
Mom to a 13 year old.....hopefully soon to be pumping