[IP] Relationship Discrimination

to Andrea, Barbara, Bonnie, Crystal, Darrin, Gina, Jan & Bluda Sue, Julie,
Kristin, Lisa and Laura - Thank you so much for your help and understanding
and encouragement and willingness to share.  I am floored (once again I'm
happy to say) by the kindness of strangers and this group.  I am feeling
better today - and in large part, due to each of you and the time that you
took to help me!  I hope that I will have the opportunity to return the favor!
God Bless and Good Day to you all!!
Love, Laura