[IP] Merck-Medco

I am forced by my insurance to order most of my non-opump related supplies
from Merck-Medco. That is test strips,Insulin and lancets. Pump supplies I
order directly from Disetronic.
Back when I was doing MDI, I frequently had problems with getting the wron
syringes, always if not specified on the new script, they would send the
100cc types. I did not need a syringe with that much capicity and the
markings are so close together that I had problems reading them. I complained
loudly to Blue Cross about not only that, but on the length of time it took
to recieve orders. Somehow, they have now seen the light and orders are
generally recieved within five days when ordered by phone. I also complained
about their voice mail and standing in line for in one instance, 2 hours and
14 minutes, actually times. Now, when they start telling me which buttons to
push for what, I just hit zero and a warm body comes on line real quick like
and takes my order. Great improvement over the past year or so.  Firms using
voice mail should be shunned like the plague except that everyone is now
using it.  BW