Re: [IP] AIRPORT SECURITY...CAN PUMP GO THROUGH?

In a message dated 3/6/01 2:36:08 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< can my pump go through or do i have to take it off?  has anyone ever had a
 problem with airport security? >>

Last time I flew (January and February -- went from Indianapolis to Europe
and back), I wore Elvis in my breast pocket. Tubing snaking out from between
two buttons and into a very lumpy pocket and all. I didn't get any comments
-- from security, passport control, customs -- nowhere. In any of four
airports.

Jan and Elvis