RE: [IP] Relationship Discrimination?

Laura Barnett,

I too was in the same situation.  I was with someone for 6
years.  We moved from NV to TX and 6 months later he kicked me out.  I
was dx'd 1 year before.  He swore to me that it wasn't because of my
diabetes but through a mutual friend I found out that it was because of my
DM.  He wanted to have children and he was in the dark ages and was
convinced (or may I say his mother was) and left me for someone he worked
with.  They got married 14 days after I moved out and she was already
pregnant.  (Yes he is a momma's boy)

Anyway, I have found someone that is great.  He accepts me for
who I am and not what disc ease I have.  He takes care of me in every way
and we now have a healthy 2 year old.

Keep your head up and self esteem will come back.  There is someone
out there for you and you will find them.  Just remember that just because
this weakling couldn't handle your DM doesn't mean that all of the guys out
there are like that.