Re: [IP] AIRPORT SECURITY...CAN PUMP GO THROUGH?

I went through without any problem in January. My pump did set off the
machine so I had to be checked with the wand very thoroughly in one airport
(very serious individual) and when I was leaving Cleveland, after I told the
guy what it was he jjust said "You're the man!" and let me pass through.

Peter

on 3/6/01 2:33 AM, email @ redacted at email @ redacted wrote:

> can my pump go through or do i have to take it off?  has anyone ever had a
> problem with airport security?

Peter
Type I - 1972
MM508 - 5/2000