On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted>

>just want to make sure everyone is okay over on the east coast...... i'm
>going that way today from chicago on the airplane with my kitty  :O)  i hope
>my flight doesn't get cancelled, but i have a feeling it will!
>also, anyone ever have any problems with airport security and your pump?

I think it depends on how far south of Boston you are planning on flying in.

Boston got hit pretty hard by the snow but I think us here in NYC area are OK
(I'm going downstairs to see how the world looks soon but haven't heard any
major destructive anything).  The real question is if they will open the
airports because all three of them were announced to be closed today.

Have a nice trip (take lots of supplies...twice what you expect to use and
carry some on the plane with you and some in the place where you can hang a
bag when you first walk into plane BUT DO NOT put insulin inside the storage
part of plane (where they put baggage) because the loss of air pressure may be
the end of the bottle!