[IP] AIRPORT SECURITY...CAN PUMP GO THROUGH?

On Tue, 6 Mar 2001  email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted>
wrote
>can my pump go through or do i have to take it off?  has anyone ever had a
>problem with airport security?

My experience (and I think most others) is that 90% of the time the pump
doesn't cause an airport security problem.  I only had the pump cause an alarm
to go off when I tried to enter a federal building under 'tight' security
(which landed a guard over me and a strip search) (teaches me to go into
federal buildings).

Yerachmiel