[IP] Research Suggest Pure Oxygen Helps to Heal Damaged Retinas

Oops.  Now someone should have caught this.  Don't tell me you were just
letting me slide.

I should have said Hyperbaric not Hypobaric Oxygen.  I guess I am just too
used to typing hypo.

Anyway, it is real.  It wont make you blind unless your an infant and they
leave you in too long.  Don't really know what happens to infants but it hurt
a lot of them until they figured out why.  I believe that Drs. use O2 on
infants today with no problem.

I have had training to run a hyperbaric chamber to treat decompression
sickness in SCUBA divers and the amount of time that one can spend at high
pressure oxygen is limited.  Mostly pulmonary problems.  It scorches the
lungs.  There are a few other things that can go wrong too.  Moral... Don't
get the bends if you dive.  ooops wrong forum.

Anyway, I am surprised that it is not already in use to treat many diabetic
related issues.

Curtis Lomax