Re: [IP] Relationship Discrimination?

email @ redacted writes:

> To the point - he broke up with me this weekend and in the process said that
> he just couldn't manage the stress of my illness.  That my toe getting

if he can't handle that, then maybe he needs some type of therapy..... there
are many other situations that are FAR more stressful than that, and if you
were to encounter them together, obviously you would be the only one dealing
with it..... i suggest you suggest to him getting some type of paranoia
there is someone out there for you....... just keep your head high and keep