[IP] Tomorrow is the big day!

Michael and the rest of the group.

I joined this group about 1 month ago, I have enjoyed all the posts.  Now I
want to share that tomorrow's my pump start date.  Yes, the insurance finally
approved it, it was delivered last week, and tomorrow I will be running
insulin for the first time.

I have mixed emotions about this, I'm excited and anxious all at the same
time.  I've been resetting pump therapy for 4 years, now my dream is a
reality.  I know I won't always have perfect blood sugars, but anything will
be an improvement over what my control has been the past two years.

I am so glad that I stumbled onto this web site, and I am looking forward to
leering more about my MiniMed 508 AKA Princess with each and every one of you.

Dx'd 23 yrs Type 1
Several complications, i.e., heart disease, neuropathy, nephropathy.