[IP] Re: Relationship Discrimination?

    I too have to say that you are lucky to be rid of this guy before any
    Let's imagine for a minute that you didn't have diabetes (I know its
probably hard), that you were an absolutely "perfect" female in all matters
and respects. You two get married, but unfortunately your first baby has a
severe birth defect, or develops cerebral palsy, or is burned in a terrible
car fire and is severely disfigured.   What happens to this father now?  He
decides he can't take it and disappears, leaving Mum to deal with everything
all by herself.  It happens all the time.
    This guy will probably kick himself in a few years time for letting you
go.  That happens all the time too.
    You deserve better and don't doubt that you will find it.  And try to

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon.