[IP] Lets try this again

Hi Carole,

So many posts. So little time. ;-)

I've used Precision Rx (fka Rx America) and have not been happy with the
quality of service.  They messed up my scrips and sent me the wrong dosages
and even the wrong medications.  Even though my doctor's office had faxed
type written scrips to them (which were easy to read), they still got it
wrong.   For diabetes supplies, I ordered strips, insulin, control solution,
lancets and lancet device.  The pharmacy information sheets for the control
solution, lancets and lancet device read "swallow whole"  "do not chew" and
"may cause diarrhea".  I subsequently learned that the computer system
defaults to a blood pressure medicine when the scrip is not in the computer.
The refrigerated shipment had ice packs, but they had melted en-route.

The price was right, but the service was poor.  Of course, it may have
improved since last year and others I've talked to really like Rx America.

I've moved nearly all my scrips to a small local pharmacy where I get better
service and can ask questions.

Regarding the meter, I really like my Fast Take and my Ultra.  Both seem to
be very accurate when compared with lab results as well as when compared to
each other an my AccuCheck Complete.  I REALLY like the Ultra!  Only
downside (at least for me) to the Ultra is that the small size and thin
strips make it hard to position the strips properly.

Tom "Pump Daddy" Wellman