[IP] re: male bovine fecal matter debate

What a great post! I've been trying to put together a response to that unwarranted attack on a member because the poster thought she
was a feminist. Thank you for articulating my thoughts so well!  I thought we were here to support each other in dealing with
(Aside from the fact that the original post had nothing to do with feminism).