Re: [IP] Relationship Discrimination?

I know this is hard to deal with.  I'm still wrapped up in something that
ended over a year ago, so I know you must be in terrible pain right now.

One thing that is a fact:  Anyone who loves you and whom is deserving of
you; will love you along with all the diabetes problems, ingrown toenails,
worts or whatever else is not perfect.  No one is perfect.  Count yourself
lucky that this one left before you got married!  I just wish this stuff
took less than a lifetime to learn!

All my best!  Keep the mantra in mind:  "Anyone who truely loves me will
love every aspect of me".

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).