Re: [IP] Re: Static Electricity

  If you were going to be off the pump for only a short while and doing shots
you would NOT want to be using any long acting.  Just multiple shots of
Humalog or whatever fast acting you are using in the pump.  But from reading
this message and others like it, I am VERY glad we went with the Dis H-Tron
because of having that FREE backup pump.  Gld Josh won't have to go back to
shots, even for a short time!

mom to Joshua