INSULIN PUMP GROUP FOR "PUMPERS" AND
"WOULD-BE PUMPERS" AND THEIR FAMILIES

PLEASE JOIN US!!

Thursday, March 15, 2001
7:00 p.m.*

WENDY SATIN RAPAPORT, L.S.C.W., PSY.D.
WILL LEAD A DISCUSSION

DEALING WITH DIFFICULT TIMES
Talking about anger for one session was not enough.  Seems like fear,
frustration, sadness and hurt were close behind...
We will continue to think about patterns
and working on "cognitive abilities"

The representative from ANIMAS (http://www.animascorp.com),
another pump company, will be joining us.

*The session on April 12 will start at 6:00 and include kids and their
parents, to be joined by the adults at 7:00 for some "big brothering" until
7:30.

Whitehall Nursing Home, "Sugarbowl" room
7300 Del Prado South, Boca Raton
Exit I-95 at Palmetto Park Road, West. Continue past Powerline Road to Del
Prado South.
Turn right onto Del Prado.  Follow street to Whitehall entrance on right.

For additional information call Wendy at (561) 477-8595
Sponsored by:
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
http://www.drinet.org