RE:[IP] Lets try this again

From: "seidel101" <email @ redacted <mailto:email @ redacted>>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 14:38:53 -0500
I was wondering if anyone has a good company to use to buy strips and
Also, as a side note, has anyone tried the fasttake ultra or the freestyle.

Hi Carole,

I use my local pharmacy for supplies, so I am afraid I can't be of much help
there. I have started using MM's pharmacy for my insulin and have had no
problems. I would try there or Disetronic for supplies.

I have been using the Freestyle for awhile now and I love it. It takes a
very, very small sample. The strips are the "sippy" kind and it only starts
the test when it has enough of a sample. The is best part as far as I am
concerned. I have used both the Fasttake and Accucheck complete in the past.
On both I would get false low readings because the small size was not large
enough. I kind the Freestyle to be accurate as well. If only I could get it
on my pharmacies formulary! LOL!

Best Wishes
Jennifer and Cookie Monster (blue MM508)
dx 01-09-91
pumping 09-01-00