[IP] A little dissapointed with bgs

Hi Group

My daughter, Eileen, 13, has been pumping for 6 months. Her hb1alc just came
back from lab at 10.! She has maintained her level at 10. for the 6 months
she4s been pumping. What could we be doing wrong? I sure hope for much lower
numbers for her. Her  pre-pump hb1alc was 14. so definitely there is some

Lately, she always around 140-160 pre-meals. Could her basal rates not be
correct? Her target is 150. We are also getting some pre-dinner high's, so
should I increase her afternoon basal? Maybe this is a hormone thing, but I
would really like her hb1alc to be lower. Thought it would be easier with
the pump. Any suggestions? I would think that already into 6 months of
pumping, things should be better?

Also, how long are the waranties on MM pumps. I bought hers 6 months ago but
don't remember seeing any info on the warranty. Just asking in case we have
any problems...

Eileen's mom