Re: [IP] New pumper

In a message dated 3/5/01 2:06:38 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >I just replied to the URTA "from" listing of your message, but this may
 be the
  >one you want. I am a new pump user (MiniMed 508) and would like to know
  >your organization is and how often it meets. Apparently you have a meeting
  >this Thursday, so please Email me some information. Thanks.
 Can you please explain what URTA is?? Also, which meeting and which
 location are you referring to?   >>

I know! I know! I know! <waving hand in air and jumping up and down>

URTA (or URTAsef) is our own Sara SP and the meeting being referred to is the
NYC pumpers meeting.

Jan and Elvis