[IP] In-Charge Meter

Just got an In-Charge meter for 9.95 + shipping from
For the price how could I not. It costs 65$, but they give an instant $55
refund. I just tried
the Glamorizes Test and it came out at 252  (under 310 is supposed to be
control). I just had an A1c two days ago and when I get the results I can
see what this
relates to. I also did the blood glucose testing. It takes a little more
blood than my Fast Take
or Profile, but boy it's fast. I'm going to check it against my profile
in a little while. The only
real negative I see is no computer hookup, but I can always manually
enter it into my
Lifescan software. I really think this meter has great possibilities.
Love this site.

Mark Zeserson