I just started using sils too and noticed the same problem.  I prime it by
pushing the plunger and it drips...then when I move my hand off it sucks it
back into resorvior. ...however I just do the 5.0 prime and it pushed it
right back.....doesn't seem to affect BS.  Although somtimes I go up a bit
right after a set change.....

i have a question...... i hope i explain this correctly....
when i do my first prime wiht the sils like when you push the insulin
the tubing before you put it in the pump, when i get the drops come out of
the end and stop pushing the plunger thingie, it sucks air back into the
tubing, like an inch.  so i push it back out and then the plunger comes back
a little and air gets sucks into the tubing again!  almost like when you
drink out of a straw and stop and the liquid gets pulled back down..........
it took over 15 units to do my first prime with the pump to get a drop!
thank God i just happened to look, but i had about a two inch air bubble in
the middle of my tubing!!!!!!
i called minimed and she said she has no idea why it would pull back air
after pushing the insulin through before putting it in the pump......... has
this ever happened to any of you???????