[IP] Re: Having a problem with Sils

so i push it back out and then the plunger comes back
a little and air gets sucks into the tubing again!  almost like when you
drink out of a straw and stop and the liquid gets pulled back down

Gina - the same thing happens to me though I usually only get about 1/2 inch
of air and it's up near the needle.   Didn't happen when I started using Sils
but has for the last couple of weeks.  I hold the tube up and the pump down
so the prime pushes the air bubble out.  I actually use it as a guide.  It
tells me the pump is engaging.  Haven't had any problems with sites or air.
Seems to work.  Jill T