Re: [IP] care standards

In a message dated 3/3/01 10:18:46 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Also add to the last one that insurance companies should always pay for
> Diabetic Education classes, visits to dietitian, and support groups.  Not
> just when you are first diagnosed.

Just an FYI, some support groups do cost money.
I looked on the Joslin web site and they have diabetes support groups, $51
per meeting.  Insurance is charged under mental health for this.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000