Re: [IP] static with pumps

Right you are, Sylvia. :) According to the Disetronic person who
called me about it though (I hadn't contacted them, they got the
info from someone else) this just doesn't happen with Disetronic
pumps. Whatever.

Sylvia said:

We have not personally had it happen but our friend's daughter's
pump had it happen a few times.  The first was at a McD's while
she  and my son were playing on the play equipment, you know
those big tubular slides and
what-not!!!  Also it happened to her during camp when she was
bouncing around in one of those enflated jumping things.  Both
times it totally screwed up her pump but by reinstalling the
batteries everything was fine.  It
remembered her basals and such.  Now her mom keeps a pice of
dryer sheet in her pouch.  Right, Kerri??!!!

little guy due 3/10/01
http://www.geocities.com/southard8/photos4.html (3D ultrasound