[IP] Re: log book (manual and on computer)

My Other Checkbook is a great log book, especially if you count carbs.
There are a number of good tracking programs for both PC's and PDA's.
www.diabetesnet.com for "My Other Checkbook".

Wish me luck.  My labs are the 15th and my appointment on the 19th.  My pump
literature is all stacked up next to the door, ready to go, my benefits
manager at work has already cleared things with the insurance company, and
now all I need is the prescription.