[IP] Ins. bill info

Help, please. Some of you met Dana at my BASH in Nov. - and she got her pump
since then. NOW she is being billed by her insurance co. for $1200.00 since
they paid 80%. I asked if it was MiniMed that was billing her. She said, no
the ins. co. is and they said they wanted that amount now. I told her she
needed to talk to MM but couldn't think of what dept. or whom. This doesn't
sound right to me. I told her she pays the ins. co. premiums, but not
balances. Whatever wise advice you have for her (she has no PC), I need a
reply by 5:00 p.m. Sunday 3/5/01. So, e-mail me privately as I won't see this
on the digest in time. email @ redacted  (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the evolution of pumps)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!