Re: [IP] static with pumps

  We have not personally had it happen but our friend's daughter's pump had
it happen a few times.  The first was at a McD's while she  and my son were
playing on the play equipment, you know those big tubular slides and
what-not!!!  Also it happened to her during camp when she was bouncing around
in one of those enflated jumping things.  Both times it totally screwed up
her pump but by reinstalling the batteries everything was fine.  It
remembered her basals and such.  Now her mom keeps a pice of dryer sheet in
her pouch.  Right, Kerri??!!!

mom to Joshua