Re: [IP] No complications?

In a message dated 3/4/01 10:27:58 AM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Dear Barbie,
  I too am 32 years without complications. I too have tried
 to maintain tight control. Nevertheless, there is not a day that goes by
 that I don't worry, if only for a moment, that the shoe is going to drop.
 We've both been blessed. Let's hope we remain so. More importantly let's
 hope that there's finally a cure so all our brothers and sisters suffering
 from this horrid disease can throw away all their diabetic paraphenalia.
 Greg >>
    Greg you have hit the nail on the head!!! I am over 53 years with minor
comps,and admit my control was not always as good as my 6.1 HbAc1 looks like
now. Keep up the good work and prayers. Roger C (dx12/1/47 pm 5/8/00 hockey
puck in tow)