[IP] static with pumps - not a problem????????????????

I find it amazing that the FDA (U.S.) would allow a medical product that
can have its memory and use affected by static even be on the market.

Though I don't know a lot about microelectronic design, I am aware that
shielding can be designed to protect the circuits......probably expensive

Interesting that customer support are "giving solutions" for a company that
doesn't seem to be saying there is a problem.

Jim S.