Re: [IP] static with pumps

> Just curious if any other Disetronic pumpers have had a problem with
static?<

I've only got an error 07 a couple of times in 7 years, mainly when I set
the pump right next to our cable box for the TV.

It seems that our plastic is thicker? Not too sure, but we're 'fully sealed'
and don't have as open of an area allowing the charge to get our pumps?

The times it did do that by the cable box, I was doing a cartridge change
and the pump was opened, I'd set it there to put the piston rod into the
cartridge before dropping the thing into the pump.

Only thing I can think of really, I'm nobody's genius, so I may be more
dazed and confused than normal.

Jenny Sutherland
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/index.html
http://wyldcelt.homestead.com/myfamily.html