[IP] Care Standards

I think it woule be extremely hard to take on our legislators and the
insurance companies simultaneously. First we should establish the care
standards with the understanding that not everyone will be totally pleased
with them then latch on to our elected officials which art in Washington, get
them enacted (won't be easy) then tangle with the insurance companies who
will, in my opinion be harder to deal with as they are not looking for votes.
 Frequency of visits and Hba1c tests might be best left to the doctor, and if
he wants one more or less often, depending on the severity of the diabetes to
the individual, then it should definitely be performed.
I go all over the spectrum with BGs yet still have good Hb's yet I know
others whose BGs never exceed 200 and they have terrible Hb's, therefore,
that individual should be tested more frequently than someone like myself.