[IP] for those who are interested....Islet Cell Transplant Site

Hi all,
a number of you have contacted me with regards to my letter of Feb 28/01

 *I'm just curious...
 *I applied to the Islet Cell Transplant program in Edmonton, Alberta
 *(Canada), last fall. I submitted the required blood test results and
 *rec'd an acknowledgement of my application. I've just recently received
 *a letter asking me to submit a months worth of detailed bg data.
 *Has anyone else applied to a transplant program? I'm wondering if this
 *request for more info  means I made it to the 2nd step?

Here's the web address for the program, I applied to in Edmonton:

If you wish to apply, click on the "You Can Participate" link and then
"Clinical Trial Application".
For other countries outside Canada, click on "Links"-beside "Transplant Program".