[IP] Dryer Sheet in pump case

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let anyone know that the dryer sheet in the pump case really
works!  I have the 508 and have had three times were it zeroed out because of
the static electricity, most of the time is in the middle of the night.  I
have the case that they sent me but I like to use the clip and go case so it
is not on my waist.  But I tried the dryer sheet and was skeptical about it
but I have not had any trouble with it for months now.  Knock on Wood!
Glad to be back on the list.
pumping since 4.20.99