[IP] CIGNA insurance

Hi Jennifer, we have CIGNA PPO. I had thyroid cancer surgery last July (some
people have all the luck) and dealing with them has been a nightmare. It is
still not resolved 100 phone calls later. However, I just ordered supplies
for my MM 508 from Minimed. They dealt with the insurance and we only pay 10%
which is better than I expected. I had my supplies in less than a week. Go

Happy pumping,