I purchased the home A1C test about 2 weeks ago.  Took the test, mailed it in,
and then got a call from my regular endo that I had an appt. the following
day.  Bummed that I had spent $20.00 on the test and used it already I figured
I could at least see how accurate the results were.
Well, my endo lab results were   6.8
and I just got my mail with my at home results which were 6.8 also.
Just thought others who are thinking about trying the at home A1C would have
the confidence of knowing that the test are 100% accurate with lab results.

mel and pumpy