[IP] NYC Pumpers

one last reminder...

Our next Manhattan meeting is THURSDAY MARCH 8,  2001

Good Shepherd  Episcopal Church, 240 E. 31st Street. between 2nd and 3rd
6-8PM .  If the door is SHUT, the buzzer is in the upper right hand corner
and is NOT very visible...or bang on the door.

PLEASE RSVP to me directly as I rarely am on IP...and DAMN do I miss venting
my diabetes ANGST to all you people!!!!

If you would be interested in bringing a snack please let me know...I tend to
bring pretzels, and I hate pretzels....so, can someone be a bit more
carbohydrately creative?

Sara Smartie Pants