[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #929

email @ redacted writes:

<< Tex,
 My grand-dad, mom, and aunt all have been diagnosed with Lupus. I have T1
 diabetes and am hypothyroid. I watch my fam go through thier junk, and I am
 thankful I just have diabetes. I am not on the pump yet, but fully intend to
 be on one within a few months. I think my insurance co will approve it. I
 hope you are doing well.
 Tish >>

My grandmother, my 2 aunts have Lupus, and now my mother is beginning to show
signs of it too.  I get tested every year for it as well, there is some kind
a rheumatoid factor going on. I am hyphoglycemic with the possibility of
become diabetic and my 10 year old son is diabetic type 1. So right now who
knows what I am going to develop.  Who would of thought at the age of 30 and
at the tender age of 10.  I pray that nothing else that runs in our family is
carried down to my chidren.