-----Original Message-----
From:Behalf Of email @ redacted

In a message dated 3/2/2001 9:23:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Not for political candidates they don't.  Please do make sure you specify
 exactly what the JDRF lobbies for.  It's misinformation like this that
 causes problems, similar to when reporters confuse Type 1 and Type 2
 Diabetes.  >>

Sorry, Michael.  You may have missed the earlier part of the thread.  No one
was discussing lobbying for political candidates, merely for a uniform set
care standards for people with diabetes.  The idea was to create a list of
care practices to which all diabetics should be entitled (I know that's a
lousy sentence).  Here's what we've got so far:

1- Every diabetic should be encouraged to test their own blood sugar at