[IP] Re: auto-immune disorder and diabetes

I have Addison's disease (adrenals) 30 years prior to developing IDDM
(which completely masks all the old Addisonian highs and lows). I get
tested for thyroid antibodies twice a year. My endo informs me that I
qualify for Schmidts disease; which is, I guess, a shorter way of saying
multiglandular autoimmune disorder. Happy to chat privately with folks with
similar circumstances.

On a completely different topic. I am unable to keep up with the amount of
posts this lists generates. ( I use and prefer digests) I will have to
unsubscribe soon, unless traffic decreases.  When you post, please conider

        - it is this of interest to 3000+ folks? OR would  a private letter
in response be sufficient. Especially                          affirmative
(etc.)  comments like 'Great' or 'me too!'

        - are you editing-  'snipping'- the bulk of the the letter you are
responding to?

Thanks a bunch,

Bob A
Syr NY