Re: [IP] My Horrible Doctor's Appointment Yesterday

My heart breaks to read your story. I have many things going through my mind
that I'd say to that endo if I could. (My own endo mentioned those risks when
I asked him about the possibility of me having children.)  I hope and pray
you are able to find an endo that will work with you through your pregnancy.
I cannot pretend to know what advice to give you, but you will be on my mind.

Tish (type 1 - 20 year diabetic, No pump yet, in southern NM)